> I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Pages: 1 2 3

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#1 2007-11-13 15:47:59

I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

No email or web until I have my new office machine set up.

........................................................................

DocPain
#2 2007-11-13 16:14:49

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Good luck.

........................................................................

StudSupreme
#3 2007-11-13 16:57:57

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Hope you got a monster raise

........................................................................

Rancho_Relaxo
#4 2007-11-13 17:15:20

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Hope you got another hot assistant.

........................................................................

RectalProlapse
#5 2007-11-13 18:14:59

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Hope all goes smoothly for you Phillip

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#6 2007-11-13 21:38:15

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Stay tuned for "new job -- day 1" posting, scheduled for 11:30pm PST.

........................................................................

cat
#7 2007-11-13 22:30:00

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

Stay tuned for "new job -- day 1" posting, scheduled for 11:30pm PST.

Can't wait - hope it comes with cam. 

........................................................................

InkyChick
#8 2007-11-14 03:18:49

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Go Phil Go!

........................................................................

BEEBUH_BEEBUH
#9 2007-11-14 06:41:00

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Break a leg, kid.

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#10 2007-11-14 07:11:06

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

My new office is in one of many short scrappy buildings in the mission.

I was supposed to show up at 10am, but the bus was 30 minutes late.

To get there, you walk by a bunch of nondescript auto repair places, furniture stores, and the cannabis club. You must be careful to walk around the homeless person trying to catch a nap on the side walk, twitching uncomfortably.

You'll find the door. Standing outside, I phoned my manager. Manager said he wasn't yet in the office, but he will show up later. Meanwhile, ring the doorbell and ask for Julie who will show you in.

I rang the bell and this hawt woman answered it. I knew I was at the right place.

She gave me papers to sign, all the usual. I gave her my passport to copy, and a voided check for direct deposit.

Hey do you want health insurance? No, I said, I plan on dying next month. Actually they have BCBS, but I don't know terms because she couldn't find the paperwork. I sure hope I don't get hit by a bus tomorrow.

A new computer was waiting for me, a Lenovo T61. Except no case. I will get a murse tomorrow for it. It had Windows XP, but I need Redhat. Slow network, no DVD burner on the machine (they got me the nice display and good memory but cheaped out on the media option). I am downloading the OS here on my home machine.

I have no keys to the office (which is always locked), and no stock options. I took a major pay cut to join this place, so I will beat them until they give me options.

My manager finally started to explain to me what he needed to do. The good news is that this is going to be easy.

........................................................................

Fuzzy Logic
#11 2007-11-14 11:17:14

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Congrats and good luck! 

........................................................................

StudSupreme
#12 2007-11-14 17:17:28

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

My new office is in one of many short scrappy buildings in the mission.

I was supposed to show up at 10am, but the bus was 30 minutes late.

To get there, you walk by a bunch of nondescript auto repair places, furniture stores, and the cannabis club. You must be careful to walk around the homeless person trying to catch a nap on the side walk, twitching uncomfortably.

You'll find the door. Standing outside, I phoned my manager. Manager said he wasn't yet in the office, but he will show up later. Meanwhile, ring the doorbell and ask for Julie who will show you in.

I rang the bell and this hawt woman answered it. I knew I was at the right place.

She gave me papers to sign, all the usual. I gave her my passport to copy, and a voided check for direct deposit.

Hey do you want health insurance? No, I said, I plan on dying next month. Actually they have BCBS, but I don't know terms because she couldn't find the paperwork. I sure hope I don't get hit by a bus tomorrow.

A new computer was waiting for me, a Lenovo T61. Except no case. I will get a murse tomorrow for it. It had Windows XP, but I need Redhat. Slow network, no DVD burner on the machine (they got me the nice display and good memory but cheaped out on the media option). I am downloading the OS here on my home machine.

I have no keys to the office (which is always locked), and no stock options. I took a major pay cut to join this place, so I will beat them until they give me options.

My manager finally started to explain to me what he needed to do. The good news is that this is going to be easy.

What was so good about the place that you would take a pay cut to join????

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#13 2007-11-14 19:42:34

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

StudSupreme wrote:

What was so good about the place that you would take a pay cut to join????

All my friends work here.

........................................................................

Willow
#14 2007-11-14 23:01:13

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Are you a secret agent?

........................................................................

RectalProlapse
#15 2007-11-14 23:44:57

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

All my friends work here.

I suppose there are more important things in life than money

........................................................................

cat
#16 2007-11-14 23:55:13

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Phillip_McCavity wrote:

My new office is in one of many short scrappy buildings in the mission.

My manager finally started to explain to me what he needed to do. The good news is that this is going to be easy.

Want me to find some essential conferences that require your attendance in Australia?

........................................................................

Illuminaughty
#17 2007-11-15 00:01:30

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

cat wrote:

Want me to find some essential conferences that require your attendance in Australia?

........................................................................

cat
#18 2007-11-15 00:14:10

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Illuminaughty wrote:

........................................................................

Phillip_McCavity
#19 2007-11-15 00:21:01

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

cat wrote:

Want me to find some essential conferences that require your attendance in Australia?

Not until I get hte big payoff for this.

........................................................................

Ronalee
#20 2012-01-11 19:14:06

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

I found msylef nodding my noggin all the way through.

........................................................................

Yamary
#21 2012-01-11 21:05:42

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

This insight's just the way to kick life into this daebte.

........................................................................

Millicent
#22 2012-01-12 01:56:28

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

Knocked my socks off with knolwegde!

........................................................................

zfszhxo
#23 2012-01-13 14:07:22

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

iikML1 , iahwrgdfomek, [link=http://duhnjagnnxej.com/]duhnjagnnxej[/link], http://yqynhaogdciu.com/

........................................................................

azgqfofyx
#24 2012-01-13 15:21:35

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

5UWtBb , fygdfoosfcjw, [link=http://moeqnxzgdjgu.com/]moeqnxzgdjgu[/link], http://dyqbazalivur.com/

........................................................................

homegrownhero
#25 2012-01-26 06:31:34

Re: I start my new job today -- NEW JOB

November 6, 2009What Im curious about is integrating a blog (on which you own the content) with Facebook.  Does Facebook then lay claim to any article, post or photo that you make available?

individual health insurance

........................................................................

Pages: 1 2 3